I've seen these muffins on Evcini's weblog. It's very delicious.
Don't worry about the long list of ingredients, it's really simple to bake these muffins.
280 gr. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp carbonate
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
60 - 90 ml. milk or water
2 table spoon honey
110-140 gr. sugar
340 gr. planed carrot
1 tsp vanilla
90 ml. oil
60 - 85 gr. grounded walnut or raisins
for the top;
100 gr. labne
110 gr. powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Oil the muffin pans or place the ready paper ones into your muffin pans. If you are using silicone muffin pans, you don't have to oil them. Make the temperature of your oven 190 - 200 C degress. If it's turbofan make it 170 C degrees.
- In a big glass bowl mix the sifted flour, baking powder, carbonate, salt, and cinnamon.
- In an other big glass bowl whisk the egg by a fork. Add the milk, honey, sugar, carrot, vanilla, and the oil into the egg. Stir it well.
- Add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Then add the walnut or raisins. Don't stir too much.
- Put this mixture into muffin pans by a spoon. Bake them 20-25 minutes until they take the same shape when you press on them.
- After the muffins become warm, prepare the cream for the top and put it on the muffins. Decorate the muffins by walnut if you like. (i did not use this cream, i squeezed some ready chocolate sauce on the muffins, and decorated them with white chocolate.)
Original post is here;